Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pressure or what??

When i opened my eyes, "tut.....tut...tut", I was sitting on a simple wooden chair, inside a 6x6m little room made of concrete and a metal door in front of me. The painting on the four surrounding walls were peeled off and disgusting green moss could be seen in the corners of the room. There was nothing around me except for the four dark walls around me and the swinging little bulb above my head. Even though there was a lighted bulb I still couldn't see anything but the metal door that reflected the bulb's light and my reflection. Then I thought to myself :" Where...am I?" "tut..tut...tut..tut.." "That sound....EHR!My head...." Memories, painful ones... sa..d one..s....ha..pp...ARH!! So...much...I can't...handle it! " TUT..TUT..TUT..TUT!!" St..op.. I can't...think, so much...noise...so..ma..ny..memories...so...man..y.mista..kes..... "TUTTUTTUTUTTUTUTUTUTUTUT!!!" What is that sound!! My head aching i followed the noise. When my vision cleared, I was looking at the metal door....and my reflection...the strange thing was, It was the one making the noise.It was knocking on the door, It's fists moving back and forth....back and forth..., faster and faster, she looked scared as though she wanted to come out but can't....I wanted to help but I couldn't move and my head still hurt from before, the memories from before were gone too...memories....were they mine?.....I wanted to stand up but I can't it's as though something is pushing me down...as though there was a tone of stone on top of me....the light.. It seems to be the one responsible.. It looked light but it felt very...heavy...I....started to feel tired again.... tired...my..reflection...is...still....knocking...trying...to..tell..me...someth..ing.....
Reflection:" No!! Don't Sleep!!!! Ill be trapped here forever!!!! DON'T!!!!"
Then Everything went black......

No comments:

Post a Comment